Authoring of MSDS/SDS’ will be done in four simple steps:
- Get a Free Quotation or proposal from us.
While designing your proposal the following is borne in mind
- Identifying your exact compliance needs
- What format MSDS do you need?
- What information do you have about your products?
- When do you need the MSDS?
- Authoring the MSDS
Once we’ve agreed on the deliverables and deadline, our compliance expert will author your MSDS to fulfill your compliance needs.
- Verify Accuracy and Integrity
Once authored, the document is carefully combed through to verify its accuracy and technical integrity. This is done through expert copyediting processes.
- Completing the MSDS
You will be notified when your MSDS is ready to be picked and your project will be released online for your review . Your MSDS will be made available for download in your section on this website.
- Classification of substances and/or products to determine the need for labeling and documentation required
- Review of your current SDS against REACH and GHS requirements
- Identification of gaps and required changes
- Conversion of gaps and required changes
- Translation of hazard symbols to GHS standard
- Gap closure for missing data fields
- REACH Regulation – Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation, and Restriction of Chemical Substances
- CLP Regulation – Regulation on classification, labeling, and packaging of substances and mixtures
- S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration’s (OSHA)
- Hazard Communication Standard
- GHS – Globally Harmonized System of Classification and labeling of Chemicals
- JIS Z7250 – Japanese GHS SDS Standard